Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer all of the questions the tagger has asked, and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them…
1) If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life what colour would it be?
2) Who are your favorite bands/artists and why?
Oh so many… Death Cab has been my favorite since I was 14. I really love Metric and Empire of the Sun and Group Love. Those are all bands that I started listening to with my boyfriend 5ish years ago, so I’m kind of emotionally attached.
3) iPhone or Android?
4) What do you celebrate around the holidays?
Christmas, or, a secular non-religious version of it.
5) Do you like winter?
I love winter. It’s very nostalgic to me. As soon as it starts getting rainy and cold after summer I get this instant overwhelming feeling of being a kid, or being home. The majority of what I remember in my life has been in cold and rain (Pacific Northwest life)
6) Are you a social butterfly?
Mmmm it depends I guess. I used to be much more, lately I’ve had my nose to grindstone.
7) What do you want to go to university or college for? (if you want to go at all)
Just graduated with a degree in English and International Relations. But I want to pursue my Masters in Healthcare Administration
8) What did you always say you wanted to be when you were younger?
A tightrope walker
9) What would you tell your 11 year old self, and why?
Don’t write anything you don’t want your mom to know in your diary cause she reads it. And sex isn’t bad or sinful so cultivate a healthy relationship with your body and what makes you feel good.
10) What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
Russian tea cakes or sugar cookies with peppermint frosting
11) What book or magazine are you currently reading?
Just got done re-reading John Dos Passos’ Manhattan Transfer for my senior thesis. I think I might re-read something just for fun now. Like Harry Potter or The Count of Monte Cristo
1) What is something you never thought you would change your mind about, but did?
2) What’s the one thing you never leave the grocery store without?
3) What do you order at a coffee shop?
4) What’s your favorite family tradition?
5) Who is someone you wish you were closer to?
6) What do you like to do alone that makes you happy?
7) What is a habit you want to/wish you could form?
8) Who are you keeping a secret from?
9) What are you really good at making or cooking?
10) What is something/someone that disappointed you?
11) What’s your guilty pleasure?